Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Local Crop Day

Hello everyone!  I'm very excited, today is our monthly local (Reidsville/Eden/Ruffin) all day crop!  It starts this morning at 10am and goes until 11pm tonight.  You can get more info about this event at my meetup group website http://www.meetup.com/NC-Scrapbook-Crops-Retreats

It's always fun to meetup up with my scrappin' buddies at this event.  Some of them I've been friends with for years and years and others I've just met through our love of this hobby.  I can't wait to see each and every one of them today!

I am quite ecstatic over the fact that this particular monthly crop is growing leaps and bounds.  We have the largest group ever coming today to this little rural community center.  It's gonna be a blast!

If you're coming today,...... get ready for a day of scrappin' & yappin'!   I can hardly wait!

If you've not made plans to come today, then that's ok... There's always next month.  Saturday Dec 4th... 10 am to 11pm.... See ya there!

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment